When we are not travelling we are very lucky to come from – and therefore based in – wonderful Sussex, on the South coast of England!
This video is a montage of some of our very favourite places to walk and take in the beautiful, very green, local landscapes … so in order of appearance :
1. the Folly of Arundel Hiorne Tower
2. Swanbourne boating lake in Arundel
3. the medieval Arundel Castle with its immaculate cricket pitch below
4. the pebbles and wintery waves of Worthing beach
5. Stanmer church in the ancient village that stands within Stanmer Park
6. Bramber village’s circle of trees
7. Stanmer Manor House and surrounding gardens
8. Seven Sisters Country Park with Cuckmere River’s snake like formation
9. Bramber Castle or rather what is left of the Norman structure
10. view over Goring’s Sailing Club with Ferring beyond
JUST CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO VIEW VIDEO!
Did you enjoy that small taste of Sussex ?